Daimler Trucks North America Painter (Mt. Holly, NC) in Mt Holly, North Carolina
In this role, employees could paint hoots, cabs, chassis, parts, or other various items of the truck painting process as required. Work can require working underneath chassis or reaching above ones head to apply paint coating to each truck’s particular specifications.
• Meet quality standards and implement continuous improvement measures.
• Perform Painting functions and paint application at production rate.
• Work in a safe manner and maintain a clean work area and wear appropriate safety equipment as required.
• Cross training on other jobs as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Attached resume required
• Must possess manufacturing paint application experience.
• Must pass New Hire Paint Testing of practical application and written testing.
• Must have initial RCRA training and annual RCRA refresher training along with on the job training specific to the assigned job.
• Must be able to interpret the information for specific job applications/blueprints.
• Must have a familiarity with the operation of paint applicator and equipment.
• Must be capable of repetitive hand manipulation, grasping/supporting power tools, utilizing hand tools, and able to stand on concrete for entire shift with repetitive bending, stooping, twisting, reaching and lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Must be willing to work overtime as required.
• Attached resume required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application
Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
For an accommodation or special assistance with applying for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department at 503-745-8982 or toll free 800-206-3369. For TTY/TDD enabled call 503-745-2137 or toll free 866-355-6935.
Organization: Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Title: Painter (Mt. Holly, NC)
Location: North Carolina-Mt Holly
Requisition ID: DAI0000FLU